Any surgery requires ample amount of recovery process. It’s a pretty straightforward process of following the discharge instructions provided by the surgeon. While it is simple, it can be quite challenging for some individuals, especially for those who had undergone more serious surgery such as spinal surgery. A surprisingly large number of people do not follow those instructions and then wonder why they are having pain, healing slowly or both.
Recovery requires diligence and effort. Your body needs time to heal. It won’t tolerate being rushed, but being smart may lead to a shorter recovery and a quick return to your normal activities.
The benefits of ANF Therapy are numerous, including helping the body recover from various major stresses, including undergoing surgery. Here are some reasons why you should use this therapy:
– Therapists/MDs and clients notice improvements instantly
– Increases the body’s self-healing ability
– Strengthens the organ and gland functions
– Removes invisible inflammation, toxins, and free radicals
– Reduces pain by least 50% within 15 minutes
– Repairs broken frequencies (the only known treatment for such)
– It is a Medical Class 1 product, CE and FDA registered
Testimonial: Recovering From Spinal Surgery
“Spinal surgeon, November 2017: You’ll never be able to run again
Me, December 2018: I just f*cking ran. Three times in the last week”
#gym #injury #recovery #anftherapy #believe #donttellmeicantdosomething #run #positivevibes
– via @bexybell1 (instagram)
Using ANF Therapy helps reduce pain, pulse, lactic acid accumulation, injuries, and stress. Users of Amino Neuro Frequency Therapy can enjoy 80% faster immune system regeneration, quality sleep, and improved red blood cells production which are very beneficial for those wanting to recover from any surgery faster. For more information about the treatment, click here.